Feeling the Pinch?
Not Everyone Wears the Same Shoe Size. The Same Goes for Benefits.
Employees don’t want to be squeezed into benefits that don’t fit. They want offerings beyond the basic group medical, dental and vision. Voluntary products transform a core program that’s good for most members into a customized program that fits your organization. And because voluntary benefits are employee-paid, you can add high-value products at little or no cost…while meeting your employees’ needs at different life stages.
Download More Information
employees aren’t prepared to pay out-of-pocket costs for a serious illness or accident
Aflac, “2015 Workforces Report”
employees say voluntary benefits increase the value of a company’s benefit program
Prudential, “The State of Group Voluntary Benefits”
employers who offer voluntary benefits will continue to do so
BenefitsPro, “Employers Increasingly Adding Voluntary Benefits”
The Top 5 Voluntary Products*
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- Voluntary Life (term and permanent options)
- Critical Illness
- Long-term Care
*In order of popularity among Corporate Synergies’ clients
3 Reasons to Consider Adding Voluntary Benefits to Your Program:
- To provide your employees with a guaranteed acceptance component
- To deliver higher benefit maximums and preferential group pricing through carrier risk-pooling
- To ease administration on your HR staff via automatic payroll deduction, credit card payment, etc.