Mount Laurel, NJ, April 19, 2018—Corporate Synergies, a national insurance and employee benefits brokerage and consultancy, announces the spring 2018 schedule for The Current Event Benefits and Insurance Forum series. The forums are designed as an intimate exchange of current trends in the employee benefits and business insurance space.
The Current Event Benefits and Insurance Forum series is a leading employee benefits and business insurance intelligence conference.
Topics for The Current Event Benefits and Insurance Forum 2018 series include:
- Behavioral Economics – Understanding What Actually Motivates Your Workforce
- Rx Cost Strategies and Trends
- Substance Use Disorder: Understanding Treatment, Costs, and Employer Best Practices
- A Bird’s Eye View into Reference-based Pricing
- Other significant human resources, benefits and business insurance trends
This year, the forum series will introduce the Benefits Tech Café, where experts will demonstrate technology advancements, including Data Analytics for Population Health Management, Benefits Administration Technology and Healthcare Cost Modeling.
The five-event benefits and insurance forum series kicks off on May 2. The full schedule is:
- Lafayette Hill, PA | Wednesday, May 2
- Washington, DC | Wednesday, May 9
- Huntingdon, NY | Wednesday, May 17
- Cherry Hill, NJ | Wednesday, June 6
- New York City | Wednesday, June 13
The Current Event forum topics vary from region to region. All sessions run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This series is complimentary for all attendees.
The Current Event forums are approved for up to 4 SHRM PDCs and 4 HRCI credits.
Click here to learn more about The Current Event Benefits and Insurance Forums, including the speaker lineup and registration information.
About Corporate Synergies
Corporate Synergies is a national insurance and employee benefits brokerage and consultancy. The firm delivers strategies that control costs, relieve administrative burdens and mitigate risk. Its experts develop a deeper understanding through established listening posts in all areas of their competencies, fueling the ability to better execute. The company operates from the headquarters in Mount Laurel, New Jersey; and regional offices in New York City; Melville, New York; Bethesda, Maryland; and Orlando, Florida. corpsyn.com
© 2018 Corporate Synergies Group, LLC. No part of this material may be republished or distributed without prior written consent.