As we close in on the end of the year, many of you are in the midst of open enrollment. You’re preparing for 2017 and all that the Affordable Care Act brings with a flip of the calendar. As they say, we’re living in interesting times of health & welfare benefits.
Wrapping your arms around all of this isn’t easy, but here at Corporate Synergies we’re committed to helping our clients develop a deeper understanding of health & welfare benefits and where the trends are leading us. For that reason, I was excited to be invited to present in a recent webinar, “Preparing for 2017 Health & Welfare Benefits Planning,” hosted by Employee Benefit News.
The average per-employee health & welfare benefits cost for 2017 is expected to reach $13,000.
In my portion of the webinar, I discussed:
- medical and pharmacy marketplace trends,
- government and carrier strategies to impact healthcare cost,
- programs that Corporate Synergies has initiated for clients, and
- strategic best practices for health & welfare benefits planning
You can see my slides here.
The seminar was hosted by Employee Benefit News.
- ACOs: What They Are, How They Work and Who Benefits
- Welcome to the Modern Era of Health & Welfare Benefits
- Why Smaller and Mid-size Employers are Considering Self-funding
©2016 Corporate Synergies Group, LLC. No part of this material may be republished or distributed without prior written consent.